How to recognize a scammer's lawyer?
1. The price for services is immediately called. In real cases, the work can take much longer. And more trips to the courts. A good lawyer or lawyer cannot immediately name the final price
2. Fishing for cheap services. Miser pays twice. It's just about that
3. Full payment in advance
4. Guaranteed results or 100% victory in business.
5. Not enough reviews.
6. You are rushed, hurry. Not allowed to check and read documents
7. A contract for the provision of services, where you pay for some papers, documents, and so on. Figuratively, you were offered something, but you really don’t understand whether this leads you to your result or not.
8. You are being sold very well - a moot point. But usually only good scammers can do it. Their task is to distract you and sell you a service right now.
Sooner or later we are faced with the task of finding a lawyer.
Choose an artist for the task
With the divorce of the couple, the professional will overcome the times. Take part in 10 court hearings in the Russian Federation than any other company.
Evaluate marketing moves in aggregate
Do not be fooled by the elegant wrapper and empty precedents, take a look, in fact, what is inside.
Don't hesitate to plead for a preparatory assessment of your plan
Ask several lawyers to briefly review the possibilities of the case. Perceive their sensitivity, immersion and originality.
Talk to a lawyer
Make an appointment with a legal adviser or talk to him online. Including a video business card on the website is recorded from several takes.
Don't rush to conclude
Take a break, match the sentences. Consult with friends and your people.
Firms and connoisseurs
Advantages of firms
The highest stereotypes of work provided by adult colleagues.
All-encompassing conclusion of tasks, which is realized in view of the various profiles of the company. For example, you have every chance to draw up a contract, file a lawsuit and file tax returns.
Work will continue, for example, even if the employee falls ill or takes a vacation.
Cons of firms
It is possible to hide behind the name of the company. Your business has every chance to be carried away by workers of various significance, not always corresponding to the task being solved.
The price of offers, as a rule, is higher than that of connoisseurs, due to the fact that firms actually need to recoup their own costs for wages and office rent.
The need to coordinate conclusions with management from within the company delays the conclusion of the Buyer's tasks.
The price of offers, as a rule, is almost the same as that of firms, due to the fact that firms need to recoup the cost of wages and office rent.
The probability of quickly settling the problem due to the inaccessibility of the internal bureaucracy inherent in firms.
Cons of connoisseurs
The inaccessibility of work stereotypes and staff that would have the opportunity to inspect any document and any implemented conclusion.
The inability to complete a large number of tasks, because a professional does not have the opportunity to be identically good in all possible areas.
There is a risk that the professional will fall ill or go on vacation, and cannot almost immediately get involved in the conclusion of the problem.
In my opinion, it doesn't matter what the buyer's task is: collecting a debt or allowing a collective incident. For each job, only once is needed, but the right tool is chosen.
And finally, my favorite. Numbers. Each firm, autonomously from the family of work, considers it its own lengthy to show something in this family:
“– 20 years on the market
– 1,000 cases
– we win 97, no, 98% of cases.” The key is to count success. The condition instead of 5 years is success or not. 2 years instead of 20 is success or not. It all depends on the angle